Saturday, November 27, 2010

Open House at Robin School



Notice where the vicious kitty is aiming ... for the bottom line! In the first grade, a little mouse bears your name and every time you are naughty or negligent or messy or overly talkative, mousie gets relegated to a lower rank.



Hopefully knowing that kitty will get you by the time you hit rock bottom will scare you into obedience, but I felt rather torn as I sat on the tiny chair. Half of me was thinking What a great idea! while the other half thought Good grief, don't move and upset the cat!



Thank goodness for higher education! :)

10 comments:

lindasinklings said...

I think the cat may frighten one into behaving!

Out on the prairie said...

It could cause some anxiety problems.At first I thought they had algebra, the 9 looked like a g.LOL

Nancy said...

Might foster an uncontrollable phobia of cats or clothespins later in life. ;)

TexWisGirl said...

Yikes! A little extra frightening, I'd say! I'd have a fear of black cats for sure!

Randy said...

That is one scary looking cat!

Diane AZ said...

Yikes! What big sharp teeth and claws the cat has! :0

Meg said...

That's so cute! What a good idea. That is a terrifying cat.

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

We use the traffic light approach. Everyone starts on green. Yellow is when you have been spoken to three times about the same behavior, and red is a note home to parents that has to be signed because the behavior just continued. I like the cat idea.

Teté M. Jorge said...

Ah... I was blown away by your post... It really is a unique moment! Thank you for sharing.

Have a good Sunday, dear Allison.

Kisses and hugs from Brasil.

Carole Barkett said...

I agree with you, good idea but kind of scary for young ones.